Monday, October 18, 2010

a hopeful return

This has been a shamefully long hiatus. Last year around this time I thought I'd give NaNo a go. The plan was to start writing November 1st and finish the month with a 50,000 word novel. Sounds great, right? It was a failed attempt, but it did successfully devour any blogging time I had. Soon after that I accepted a position as program and volunteer coordinator for a local food distribution program. This became my third part time job (not counting my book reviewing because that pays in books, not cash). At that time two things officially fell off my plate - running and blogging. Ick. My running regimen resumed in the spring and now I'm going to give blogging another go. Hope I can keep up...

Five is now Six. Seven is now Eight. It all goes by so very quickly.

No comments: